So as promised, another chance to get to know me a bit better.
1. I've never had a proper hangover but I love cocktails.
2. I'm quite a shy person but once I get to know you it's difficult to shut me up.
3. I find great enjoyment in making silly faces.
4. I did ballet for about 6 years.
5. I played tennis for about 8 years and I was quite good at it.
6. I love the idea of being organised but I'm not really that good at it.
7. I want and have always wanted to have 3 kids.
8. Since briefly visiting the Peak District in October, I'd love to live there.
10. I have a sweet tooth and find it difficult to resist any kind of dessert.
12. I can speak fluent English and French and quite a bit of Dutch, German and Spanish.
13. I'm currently on a gap year and I'm planning on going to Thailand for 2 months during the summer.
14. I don't like being cold and much prefer being too hot.
15. If I could choose any car I would have an Aston Martin.
16. I like quite a lot of foods and one of the things I look forward to is eating so I love going out for meals.
18. I sort of wish I was born in another decade like the 60's or the 70's.
19. If I could have a superpower I'd like to be able to turn back time and see the people I know when they were younger or I'd like to be able to read minds.
20. My goal in life is to have a happy family and visit as many places as possible and spend time there to appreciate the details.
21. When I have my own house, I want dogs (border collie and springer spaniel)
, rabbits, cats and a horse (not very realistic).
22. I can't wait to have my own place so I can buy furniture and decorate.
23. I love maps.
24. I wish I was good at photography.
25. I've almost mastered the art of gel eyeliner and a cat flick!