Thursday 9 May 2013

A sunny spring weekend

Sorry this is a bit late, it was supposed to go up on sunday but I found myself working. Again. Anyway, I thought you might enjoy reading about what I like to get up to on a sunny day. Luckily, last weekend we had lovely spring weather here in Belgium and it made me very happy.

The first thing I like about it is being able to eat outside. There's just something very relaxing about having lunch, surrounded by greenery, birds, etc. and feeling the sun on your back. It's lovely. That is until the bugs come and buzz around your face but they're not quite here yet so we're making the most of it.

Near where I live

The other thing I like to do is have a wander in the garden. It's really nice just looking at all the new buds and redescovering it after the winter months. It also means I get to watch our pets just potter around, smelling all the new smells. Unfortunately, Harry has to stay tied up otherwise he escapes... Silly dog!

Tufa enjoying the sunshine


Lastly, I love having a nice long walk in the sun. We take Harry with us, because then he does get to do some exercise and have a bit of a sniff. It's very relaxing, not too tiring and a good way to get out of the house and make the most of the weather.

Harry's walk

I have only managed to get a picture of Tufa and Harry, I promise that I will get a picture of Belle, our other dog next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment