Wednesday 29 May 2013

10 facts about me

Sorry I didn't post anything on Sunday, I've been a little overloaded with exam work. I thought I'd do a tag though because it looks fun and it means you might learn something about me.

1. I want to become a child psychologist because I love spending time with children and being able to make them happier would make me a very happy person.

2. I'm a bit of a geek and I like playing video games. I especially like Diablo 3 for all  of you fellow nerds out there.


3. I love planning things. For example, I always plan my holidays if I'm going away without my parents.

4. I'm a pretty lazy person. I'd much prefer sitting doing nothing on my computer than working or doing anything constructive.

5. I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel during the summer because I'm going to be doing a gapyear and I think it would be interesting.

6. I have a sister called Freya and she is 2 years and 8 months younger than me. She hates having her photo taken though so I won't put one of her up here just yet.

7. I love animals, in my house there are two dogs, a cat and two fish and my favourite sport used to be horseriding.


















8. I have been in the same relationship since I was 15 years old and we're still happy.


9. I was never really very interested in fashion or makeup until last year. Since then it's become a bit of an obsession. In fact, I used to be a bit of a tomboy.


10. My favourite lesson at school has got to be spanish or geography and I will (normally) officially finish secondary school on the 19th of June.

I hope you enjoyed reading that, I certainly enjoyed making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment