Tuesday 12 March 2013

Fragrance: Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle

I had wanted this perfume for quite a while before getting it for Christmas. After smelling it a couple of times in shops, I fell in love with it. It's quite a grown up scent but it still works really well for younger women. It's quite sweet smelling and I would wear it in the evening or to special occasions. It's my "special" perfume so I don't wear it every day. It's also quite strong and longlasting, so you only really need one spray.


Besides the actual scent of it, which is of course the most important, Chanel have done a really good job on packaging. Not only is the bottle gorgeous and simple, but the box it comes in is too! I don't know why but I rarely throw away boxes that I like and that are in some way special to me (I still have my MAC palette's box for example).


It's classy and elegant and I would say it's quite floral. Some people say it's citrussy but I can't really smell that in it. It's quite a heavy perfume but it's not overbearing. I really love this fragrance and have received quite a few compliments while wearing it.

I must admit, I'm not very good at describing scents but I hope this was helpful if you were thinking of purchasing it as it is quite expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment