Thursday 19 June 2014

Birthday haul


Hi guys!

If you watch my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/ellieminett) then you might know what I got already but as on all videos, you can't really see things as well as if you take a picture of it.

So this is what I got.

Firstly, from my parents I got a travel kit: foldable rucksack, after bite pen, mosquito repellent and money belt. Oh and I completely forgot to show you in the video but they also got me a pandora charm (it's a globe).








From my sister I got these cacti for my room that I named Judith and Bob.

Bob
Judith

My boyfriend got me a box of Neuhaus chocolates (the best!) and made me my favourite dessert: mi-cuit.



From my aunt and cousin I got a £20 amazon voucher (I've bought a book and a film so far and still have a little left).

From a really good friend of mine I got a lovely letter (hand decorated) and a bracelet she made me.




My sister's godfather gave me a book on travel safety.



And last but not least, the rest of my family and my neighbour gave me money for traveling!

I hope this might have given you some ideas if you're buying someone a gift.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got some lovely things! Can't believe my 19th was 3 years ago. It honestly goes so quick so cherish those 19 year old moments! haha :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete