Wednesday 24 April 2013

Maybelline The Falsies mascara


I bought this a couple of weeks ago and it is ah-may-zing! I bought it at Boot for £7 I think, which is a real bargain considering the quality of the product.

The wand is curved to fit your eyelashes and it's not too big. This makes it so easy and quick (always a bonus for when you're on the go) to apply. The brush is also designed so it doesn't pick up too much product so it doesn't come out in clumps.


It really doesn't make your lashes clumpy and it's quite lengthening. It's not the best mascara if you want volume but that's not really what I like. It is buildable so you could probably create a certain amount of volume if you wanted to. The other thing about it is it doesn't smudge. Now I put it on at about 7am and take it off at 9pm. It does not bugde unless you want it to. I've not tested it in water yet though.










I can now relate to all the beauty gurus raving about this product. It's the best mascara I've ever tried and it's so inexpensive! I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment