Monday, 24 June 2013

Youtube update

So as I said in a previous post, I'm going to start making Youtube videos. I'm doing a gap year and I want to vlog it or at least some of it. So my channel will be a vlog channel and I might also start beauty type videos later on when I start getting the hang of filming and being on camera.

Sorry this is not a very interesting post. I'm planning a haul for the next post but for that I need my camera which I left at my boyfriend's house so that he could put some of the photos on it on his computer. The next post is planned for saturday or sunday and then I'm off to New York so I have a few good posts scheduled for after that which I hope you'll enjoy!

Anyway, if you do want to watch my videos on Youtube, the first one should be going up sometime this week! I'm very excited and I think it'll be a lot of fun! Here's the link to my channel :http://www.youtube.com/user/ellieminett. Hope you'll enjoy my videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment