Wednesday, 1 May 2013

April favourites

Well, that went fast. It feels like only a couple of days have past since new years and here we are in may! But all is good because the weather is getting warmer and the sun is shining! So anyway, it's time for a monthly favourites post and I don't normally blog on a wednesday but the first of may, is a bank holiday in Belgium so I have a day off.

1. Maybelline The Falsies mascara: Now, I have done a whole blog post about this product so if you want some more information you can go and chack that out here: http://laughlovetravel.blogspot.be/2013/04/maybelline-falsies-mascara.html. But anyway, I've just been reaching for this this month because such a quick easy fix. I havn't been wearing lots makeup wise because I'm giving my skin a bit of a break. I find this just makes you look more awake and really makes your eyes stand out. Love this product so much.


2. L'Oréal GlamShine Stain Splash in Princess: Apart from the fact that the name is a bit of a mouthful, this is really really nice. It's not drying, it smells nice, it feels light and the staying power is pretty good. Last week I ate a curry and it only needed minimal touching up and curry is quite a messy meal. The colour is really nice for this time of year, it's a corally redish pink colour and I think it's really flattering.


3. Michel et Augustin yoghurt drink: I think you can only get this near where I live but it is so yummy so I had to put it in. It's basically a local, healthy yoghurt drink. It's really thick, quite filling and so so tasty. You can get several different flavours: mango and passion fruit, rasberry and mint and vanilla. My favourite is vanilla because I have a sweet tooth but mango and passion fruit is really nice too. It's really refreshing so perfect for a snack in the spring-summer months!


4. Exercise: I've been doing squats or abs in my room occasionnaly but it wasn't really enough. So I've started doing a bit of running, which I normally hate but I'm actually starting to enjoy it. I had to do some because I have a triathlon next week, nothing major, just a school thing, but my running was apauling so I decided to do some practice. I'm feeling quite a lot better for it and I've only been a couple of times but it's already making a difference.


5. Driving: This one is a bit odd but I started driving end of february and although it's quite a stressful experience because I'm only a beginner I'm really starting to enjoy it. I've had four two-hour sessions with a driving instructor and I'm now practising with my Mum. She seems to be a bit nervous but I think it's fun. Of course I'm not going mental on the roads and I'm driving carefully but I like the idea of being able to get around without having to rely on parents or trains that are always running late.

No comments:

Post a Comment